In case of a water emergency please call Dwayne Godlien, Certified Water Operator  at 306-539-5051 or Andrew Hollick at 306-530-1006 or any councilor.

Emergency examples would be a water break, no water at your residence.

Animal Control Officers:  John Dulle  306-502-1668

Out of courtesy, please  do not call after 9:00 pm or before 7 am.


Call 911 for all other emergencies